The Course

Founded in 1912

The 9 hole course was laid out around and on the roof of Beechcroft Reservoir, which was completed in 1909.  At the time it was Europe's largest underground reservoir. It’s still operational today and holds 55 million gallons of water.  Competitions have been played at the Aquarius since 1913, with breaks for both World Wars.